Front Desk/ Prep Cook
- Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay
- 2040 Airport Dr
- Summer Work and Travel in USA
|City/State||Green Bay, WI|
|Rate/Hour||$4.00 + tips for Banquet/ $15 for Kitchen Help|
|Job Start/End||07-May-2021 - 07-Sep-2021|
Radisson Hotel at Green Bay
Rain or shine, walk to Oneida Casino from our Green Bay hotel
Whether you're in Green Bay for a convention, a family vacation, or an NFL football game, you'll have a comfortable stay at Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay. Our hotel's convenient location places you across the street from Austin Straubel International Airport (GRB) and about four miles from Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers. After a morning of meetings, try your luck at the tables and slot games of Oneida Casino, connected to the hotel via an interior walkway. If you crave a dose of the great outdoors, visit Thornberry Creek at Oneida, which offers exceptional
golf less than seven miles away.
Our well-equipped fitness center helps you stay active, and the sauna is a soothing place to decompress. When you’ve worked up an appetite, dine at our on-site restaurant, Pine Tree Grill, or recharge with an espresso from the coffee shop. You can take advantage of our hotel’s free 24-hour shuttle for easy travel to and from the GRB airport.
Airy rooms and suites with microwaves, refrigerators, and free Wi-Fi
Whether you’re on a football-focused family trip or traveling for work, choose from our spacious accommodations with convenient amenities like microwaves and coffeemakers. You can keep beverages and restaurant leftovers in the fridge, and stay connected with free high-speed internet access. We also welcome four-legged visitors to our pet-friendly rooms.
Job Title: Front Desk
English level: Good
- Inside with protection from weather but not necessarily changes in temperature.
- Work area may be confined space with frequent interruptions.
- High levels of background noise from office machines, telephones, voices is likely.
- Work environment is fast paced with high level of foot traffic.
- Requires sitting for long periods of time with little latitude for movement.
- Requires the ability to speak clearly and with good diction.
- Requires the ability to receive and process oral data rapidly and accurately.
- Lifting of 20 pounds with carrying of objects such as dockets, ledgers weighing up to 10 pounds.
- Walking in only required occasionally. No significant amount of standing is required.
- Physical activities include sitting, bending, reaching, fingering, feeling, handling, grasping, lifting, carrying, touching, feeling, seeing, hearing, talking.
Job Title: Prep Cook
English level: Good
Basic cooking or pastry knowledge preferred.